Monday, February 16, 2009

Mrs. Wedding Crasher

Okay, I have an obsession with weddings. Everything about them from the ring to the food, I love weddings. My secret desire is to be a wedding planner, along with about 10 other professions I would love to do. So I am going to be "living" out this obsession with this blog. I intend to crash weddings around the area, snag some pictures and blog about them. I'll show you the good, the bad and the ugly of different weddings I crash. Hopefully it will give you some great ideas or some good laughs at others unfortunate events! I'll give credit where possible for the couple whose wedding I crashed and hopefully some contact information so those planning their weddings can also re-create the same effects. If you have a wedding coming up and would like to be featured on mrsweddingcrasher.blogspot.com leave a comment and I will make sure to feature your wedding, shower, reception, rehersal dinner, etc. Thanks for stopping by and check back often!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome blog, Kara! I love weddings, too, especially the flowers and cakes. I should crash some weddings, too, that would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete